1.4
Layout of Store

Long story short, my CopsPlus experience has cost me $36 for a $62 holster that i have to send back and cant even keep AND it will arrive two weeks after i needed it.Long story, I Ordered a Galco Summer Comfort, COP mag carrier and Akers belt.

Needed it for a rather important even and ordered it over 12 business days in advance and figured all was good because it all showed in stock. This was true except for the holster. I was notified days later that my holster would not be available until May when i ordered it in February. What the ****.

I tell them to cancel it and was told it would be cancelled and no charge would hit my account. All good. Only it wasnt. I got an email 4 days after that saying it was pending shipment.

I emailed back clearly saying to cancel the order, DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT, and cancel the order AGAIN. I was told to disregard the email, it was a mistake and no charge would hit the account. Low and behold, their incompetent ***-muffins they have handling their shipping department shipped the f****** thing anyway and charged my account for the $62 and some change. This caused an over draft and PNC gave me a good pump too.

I now have a holster on the way, that i no longer need as i bought one somewhere else and had it THE NEXT DAY, that i also cant keep and have to send back AND to top it all off, it cost me $36 because some incompetent douchecanoe didnt cancel the order and shipped it anyway.If i could review in negative stars, i would.

Review about: Copsplus Customer Care.

I liked: Being able to buy elsewhere.

I didn't like: Sheer incompetence displayed by the company.

Had an Experience with Copsplus?

Comments