Kerens, Texas

Copsplus stinks!!!!I ordered a Christmas present at copsplus and it never arrived.

I received an email saying the order was processed but NOTHING showed up at my house. Copsplus is a Grinch!! Customer service seemed helpful but could not give me any information on my item other than to say it was backordered at the company and there was no release date for shipping.

My product showed to be available but was now backordered?I asked customer service to cancel the order as it was a Christmas present and I would need to purchase one elsewhere, well guess what still no refund and I have been waiting 32 days!!

Review about: Copsplus Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Copsplus?

Comments

NYNRA
Dallas, Georgia, United States #238806

COPSPLUS are rip off artists

i bought a "Blackhawk" product around September 17th.decided to complain in early november and they said blackhawk gives them the back order dates, well i called blackhawk and they said they will have those items in December, well its December and i called black-hawk and they said the product is there now, called copsplus and they said it be the last week of December, well now it was backordered again to the 11th of January.

if not, i am going to complain to my credit card company.its all over for them in January for me.