Bought a set of leatherman pliers 300 model in tip city in august or september I found a different set i liked better ; so i went to the store where i live and tried to return them and i was asked for my recipt was told can not find it .at that point they went to look it up and said they did not see where any were sold there and then said they would not give them back to me i called tip city where i bought them and they found when they were purchased.

but still dont have my 70 bucks or my pliers .i want this situation remedied in 24 hours i have contacted my attorney and the police if not resolved i will see you in court .HENRY HOWELL 937-710-1167

Had an Experience with Copsplus?

Comments

Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more